Aug 21, 2021
My eight tips cover the following topics.
1. How to remove hard calculus.
2. How sharp do hand instruments need to be.
3. How many hand instruments do you need to perform scaling and root planing.
4. Lip and cheek retraction.
5. Local anesthesia.
8. Conflict management and recovery.
Aug 14, 2021
There is a lot of bad news out there. We are swimming in it. And if you just step back a little and study it, I think you will agree with me that some of it is gaslighting.
Three famous psychology studies:
Aug 8, 2021
In the July edition of the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA) there is an article of the same title.
My interest in discussing this article has to do with whether or not we should be doing rapid COVID-19 testing in our dental offices. If so, what should we expect will be the benefit to...